Biotin Powder D-Biotin Vitamin H 98% Vitamin B7
1. 17 years factory,Has multiple online stores,
2. Support sample (1kg-25kg),3.Factory:
2 tons, 5 tons, 20 tons, 100 tons, 400 tons are available,
4. Factory ton supply, only sale to company business, not for
Introduction of D-Biotin:
Product Name: Vitamin H / D-Biotin
Appearance: White Powder
Molecular Formula: C10H16N2O3S
CAS Number: 58-85-5
Biotin, also known as vitamin H or coenzyme R, is a water-soluble
B-vitamin (vitamin B7).
It is composed of a ureido (tetrahydroimidizalone) ring fused with
a tetrahydrothiophene ring. A valeric acid substituent is attached
to one of the carbon atoms of the tetrahydrothiophene ring. Biotin
is a coenzyme for carboxylase enzymes, involved in the synthesis of
fatty acids, isoleucine, and valine, and in gluconeogenesis.
Specification of D-Biotin:
Function of D-Biotin:
1) Participating in the metabolism of fatty acids and carbohydrates
in the body, it is a coenzyme of a variety of enzymes.
2) Promote protein synthesis, urea synthesis and excretion.
3) Improve the regulation of blood sugar, which is conducive to the
health and regeneration of cells.
Application of D-Biotin:
1) To help fat, glycogen and the synthesis and metabolism of amino
acids in the human body is normal;
2) To promote sweat glands, nerve tissue, bone marrow, the male
gonads, the skin and hair of normal operation and the growth,
relieve eczema, dermatitis symptoms;
3) To prevent white hair and hair loss, help to cure baldness;
4) To ease muscle pain;
5) Promote the synthesis of urea and excretion, purine synthesis
and biosynthesis of oleic acid;
6) For the treatment of atherosclerosis, stroke, lipid metabolism
disorders, high blood pressure, coronary heart disease and blood
circulation disorder diseases.